Cable Broadband Phone
Broadband Fixed Wireless Access provides a systematic overview of the emerging WiMAX technology, and much of the material is based on the practical experiences of the authors in building new systems. This material will be of significant interest to network architects and developers of broadband fixed wireless access products. With the advent of the IEEE 802.16 standard (has the standard or any part of it been adopted or is likely to be adopted soon?) and next generation equipment, this technology has been growing in interest. The authors discuss applications at microwave frequencies between 2 and 11 GHz that could be attractive options for operators without an existing access infrastructure for reaching end users. This introductory volume demystifies the technology and provides technical exposure to the various system trade-offs. Additionally, the book features the following highlights:
- Detailed modeling of broadband fixed wireless access propagation channel, including new measurements for its time variation
- An extensive overview of the IEEE 802.16 standard
- A tutorial on implementation challenges for WiMAX terminals
- Discussion of the suitability of various multi-antenna techniques
- Elaboration of various techniques, i.e. autodirecting antennas, bridging with WLAN, and multi-hop networking, that can be used to reduce the cost of ownership of a WiMAX network for an operator
The authors cover a wide range of topics, from network deployment to implementation of terminals. Wireless professionals will gain a head start from the information on WiMAX technology. This is a must read book when starting with broadband fixed wireless access.
Which developments can be expected to take place in the dental health of the Dutch population in the decades to come, and what are the influential factors? What effects might the changing supply of dental professionals, the additional substitution of responsibilities from dentists to dental hygienists and the possible reforms in health care insurance have on the nation's oral status? These are some of the central questions discussed in this report by the Scenario Committee and the research group. For this purpose, the Committee developed a computer simulation model of dental health care which was used to analyze future scenarios.
Cable Broadband Phone Articles
Cable Broadband Phone Books
Cable Broadband Phone